Global Scales is currently recruiting a Field Service Technician to service the GTA and surrounding areas. We require an individual with a proven ability to self-manage, solve technical problems, and deliver results within established timelines.
- Assembling, calibrating, configuring, testing and inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing a wide variety of weighing systems and related equipment.
- Basic electrical/electronic, mechanical and computer knowledge.
- Follow ISO procedures, accreditation and safety policy, and demonstrate ISO procedures and field inspection procedures for calibration, inspection and testing of weighing devices.
- Troubleshoot load cells using a multi-meter.
- Set up and troubleshoot indicators using a multi-meter and simulator.
- Set up printer/computer interfaces.
- Produce calibration reports and final inspection papers.
- Train customers on proper operation of equipment.
- Maintain service vehicles, equipment, tools and PPE.
- Complete time records, work orders each day and after each job. Completing documentation related to quality management.
- Create a positive and respectful work environment.
- Drivers License with clean driving record.
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check that has been obtained within the last 90 days as a condition of hire.
- Be physically able to lift 50 lbs.
- Capable of using hand tools/power tools.
- Willingness and ability to continuously learn.
For job applications, contact email@example.com